FIRST! Download the Roadmap to the Unbinding Series: Best Practices
Year One - Faith Deepening & Sharing
Unbinding The Gospel & Unbinding Your Heart
Hospitality Survey (Church Visitor Questionnaire)
Sociological Report (Wenger & Reese)
All-Church Study ("E-vent") Resources
Download full organizational, promotional, liturgical, musical and educational resources for children and youth including seven sample sermons you can use or adapt, from "exclusive downloads." These resources are available to purchasers of Unbinding Your Church: Pastor's & Leaders' Guide (the green ribbon book), using the password on the last page of chapter 7.
Transition from E-vent to Year of Invitation
Year Two - Year of Invitation
Unbinding Your SOUL (Download the Roadmap: Best Practices)
Interview with Someone You Admire (Unbinding Your Soul, p. 9 & p. 40, Q. 5)
Same six sermons formatted normally for quick reading.
Podcast Interview - Unbinding Your Soul, David Kling interview by Cathy Townley. We're testing a new leadership model for Unbinding Your Soul. Try it - let us know your experience!
Resources available in Exclusive Downloads
All these additional resources (developed by Martha Grace Reese, her team, and many congregations throughout the country) are available for purchasers of Unbinding Your Church: Pastor's and Leaders' Guide (password on the last page of chapter 7). Unbinding Your Church itself provides process & planning materials for your all-church study (the "E-vent"), as well as access to 7 sermons you can use or adapt, liturgical materials, and 4 full music plans.
- Resources for Children and Youth
- Curricula for Preschool through High School (ZIP, 2 MB), originally put together by First Christian Church, Peoria, Illinois
- "Hi God": Unbinding Your Heart through Prayer - 1st - 6th Grade Workshop Rotation for 6 Sundays, created by Rev. Laurie Brubaker Davis, Westminster Presbyterian Church, Dayton, Ohio
- Unbinding Your Heart - Youth Small Group Leader Guides (grades 7-12), prepared by Rev. Nancy Hodgkins, Westminster Presbyterian Church, Dayton, Ohio
- Children and Families' E-vent Study and Activity Guide, prepared by Rev. Allison Warren, St. Paul's United Methodist Church, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- 7 sample sermons, formatted with a large font, so you could preach from them easily. By Rev. Dawn Darwin Weaks (see bio)
- The same 7 sermons, formatted normally for quick reading. By Rev. Dawn Darwin Weaks (see bio)
- Organizational forms for E-vent planning
- Calendars and checklists for the pastors and for each organizing team